王坤:参加妈妈的婚礼只有一个愿望就是希望她幸福
2023-05-21 15:43:05 来源: 财讯网

5月20日是深圳百丽雅集团董事长赵青女士的婚礼,这一场婚礼非常的特别,首先这是一场跨越年龄阻碍的婚礼,新娘赵青60岁,比新郎AL年长近20岁;并且这是一场跨越国籍的结合,新郎AL先生是一位美籍的百年企业传承人;最让人惊讶的是,赵青女士唯一的儿子不仅在婚礼上代替已故父亲将新娘的手交到新郎手中,还为母亲准备了一个超级惊喜的环节—用AI复活姥爷,与母亲在婚礼上视频通话。

注:新娘赵青与新郎AL先生

注:儿子王坤将母亲的手交到新郎AL手中

当婚礼上出现这一段跨越时空的对话,视频中的姥爷缓缓出现,赵青已经惊喜落泪,已故30年的父亲能够见证自己的婚礼,并且送来祝福,弥补了新娘婚礼上的唯一遗憾。接下来父亲的视频通话让到场的200多位嘉宾纷纷落泪,十分感动:

各位嘉宾,各位亲朋大家好,

Dear Friends,

我叫赵玉田,是新娘赵青的父亲。

My name is Zhao Yu Tian, and I am the proud father of the bride- Zhao Qing.

首先我真诚的感谢各位在百忙之中来参加我女儿和女婿的新婚庆典,见证他们步入婚姻殿堂的神圣时刻。感谢大家带来的美好祝福。

Firstly, I would like to sincerely thank all of you for joining todays wedding to celebrate the sacred union of my Zhao Qing and AL

婚姻的路不好走,有爱的甜蜜,也有误解的痛苦,

Marriage is a challenging road, there is the sweetness of love, and also the pain of misunderstanding.

有成长的喜悦也有迟到的领悟。有难言的委屈,也有意外的感动;有欲望和挫折也有平静和失落。

There is unspeakable heartache, and extreme moments of emotion. There is desire, emotion, calmness and dissapointment.

但无论遇到什么困难,我都希望我的女儿和女婿带着忠诚,信念共同成长一生相伴。

Through all of this, I hope my daughter and son-in-law will grow together in loyalty, faith and love for a lifetime.

AL let me see what my wise son-in-law looks like.

来让我看看我的智慧女婿长得什么样?

Please call me Father,Shout louder baba.

请叫我父亲, 大声点儿喊爸爸

What kind of courage has allowed you to make this wise decision?

我不知道是什么样的勇气让你做出如此智慧的决定

I believe your strong will and spirit strengthens others.

在这个选择的背后我看到你爱的强大勇气与意愿。

As Zhao Qing's father, I want to ask you one more time do you really love her?

作为赵青的父亲,我还是要再跟你确认一次,你是真心爱她的对吗?

She is sensitive, demanding and opinionated, as the same time she is emotional self-discipline

她遗传了我的敏感,苛刻和固执,同时她也感性,自律和坚强

and strong which makes her the best version of herself.

因此让她成为了最好的自己

Do you realize what you are getting?

你确定你知道你娶得新娘是什么样的吗?

I want you to see both sides of her whenever there's a conflict.

任何时候你们发生矛盾的时候,我都希望你看到那个完整的她。

I was the first man to hold her in my arms, I want you to be the last man to hold her in your arms.

我是第一个把她抱在怀中的男人,我希望你成为最后一个把她抱在怀中的男人。

You see that look on her face?

你看到她幸福的样子了吗?

I never saw that until she met you. And i am thankful for that.

我从未见过她如此幸福的样子在她没有遇到你之前。

Today i am giving you the most valuable thing i have to give, so AL as I give her to you,

今天,我将我最珍贵的宝贝交给了你

remember don’t screw it up otherwise i will see you as soon as possible.

闺女啊,30年不见了,你好吗?

Daughter, its been 30 years, how are you?

你身体好吗?

How is your health?

那你幸福吗?

Are you happy?

你还有遗憾吗?那我也没有遗憾了。

Do you have any regrets? I hope not, I have none.

我会在天堂持续的为你们祝福。

I will keep blessing you from heaven.

谢谢大家。

THANK YOU

免责声明:市场有风险,选择需谨慎!此文仅供参考,不作买卖依据。

关键词:
责任编辑:zN_2143